Welcome to the website of Soniq Digital Media Pty Ltd trading as Cybercast Digital Media (Cybercast).
- Cybercast does not warrant, guarantee or make any representation regarding the accuracy, suitability, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the information available on this Site (Information). The Information is provided by Cybercast in good faith on an "as is" basis without warranty of any kind.
- The Information provided is of a general nature only and should not be used as the basis for making any decision, without consulting primary, more accurate, complete or timely sources of information.
- Cybercast does not warrant or represent that the Information is free from human or mechanical error, technical inaccuracies or other typographical errors or defects.
- Cybercast reserves the right to vary or modify the Information contained on this Site, to change or discontinue any feature or part of this Site, to change the hours of availability and the equipment required to obtain access to this Site, without notice and without liability.
- Cybercast makes no warranties, guarantees or representations that the material in this Site will not cause damage or that the material is free from any computer virus or other defects.
- All warranties, representations and implied terms and any liability which may arise in relation to your access to or use of this Site or the Information are expressly excluded to the extent permitted by law.
- Cybercast reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Site at its sole discretion for any reason.
- Cybercast will in no way be liable to any party for any injury, loss or damage arising out of or related to the use of (or the inability to use) the Information on this Site. Under no circumstances will Cybercast be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damage, including loss of programs or data, loss of business, business interruption, or lost profits.
- Where liability cannot be excluded, then to the extent permitted by law, Cybercast’s liability is limited to the re-supply of the Information on the Site or the reasonable costs of having the Information re-supplied.
- You may from time to time be able, through hypertext or other computer links, to gain access to other sites operated by third parties (Third Party Linked Sites).
- The Third Party Linked Sites are not under Cybercast’s control. Cybercast is not responsible for the content of any Third Party Linked Sites, or any changes or updates to such sites. Cybercast is not a party to any transaction between you and a Third Party Linked Site. Cybercast does not sponsor, endorse, adopt, confirm, guarantee or approve of any material or representations made in those Third Party Linked Sites.
- The copyright in the content of this Site is owned by Cybercast. All rights reserved.
- You acknowledge and agree that all content, coding, graphics and Information available on this Site is protected by copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights and laws.
- No part of the Information may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any form or manner without Cybercast’s prior written consent.
- You expressly acknowledge that your use of the Site does not result in you gaining any right, title or interest to the Information or any other aspect of the Site.
- Commercial use of the Site and the Information is expressly prohibited.
- All trade marks and trade names which appear on this Site are proprietary to Cybercast. Use of these trade marks without Cybercast’s consent will infringe its intellectual property rights. Nothing in this Site should be interpreted as granting any rights to use or distribute any names, logos or trade marks except with Cybercast’s express written consent.
- Any publication of Cybercast’s email addresses on this Site is to facilitate communications relating to the goods and services supplied by Cybercast. It must not be inferred as consent by Cybercast to receive unsolicited commercial electronic messages.
- Any personal information that you provided to us through our website will be collected and used to answer your enquiry, manage your membership or bookings, keep you updated of our promotional offerings and other reasonably foreseeable purposes. We are committed to protecting your privacy.
Limitation of Liability
Links to Others Sites
Last updated: July 2016